Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Toa Payoh
While it may not be a ritzy town, Toa Payoh boasts a fair share of exciting amenities for locals and tourists alike. From mobster stories to swampy spots, Toa Payoh has come a long way to become a neighborhood with a laid-back charm and hotspots for delicious eats from local eateries to contemporary flavors. Such as Al Hadheera’s Chicken Biryani and the Japanese fare at Mitsuba.
The neighborhood is also self-sustainable with Toa Payoh shopping mall for complete shopping needs, and exceptional educational institutions such as Stamford International at convenient proximity. Toa Payoh remains attractive to professionals and families, given its diverse amenities and transport accessibility.
If you’re in Toa Payoh and find yourself in a tight financial situation, for any reason, you can always count on Raffles Credit, the most trustworthy moneylender near Toa Payoh.
How To Know If A Moneylender Is Licensed?
With the slew of financial institutions available, it is easy to get confused about which one you should take from. To make a smarter decision, here are some of the red flags to watch out for:
- Use abusive language, or behave in a threatening manner towards you.
- Ask for your SingPass user ID and/or password.
- Retain your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, work permit, employment pass, or ATM card).
- Ask you to sign on a blank or incomplete Note of the Contract for the loan.
- Grant you a loan without giving you a copy of the Note of contract for the loan and/or without properly explaining to you all the terms and conditions.
- Grant you a loan without exercising due diligence (e.g. approving a loan over the phone, SMS, or email before even receiving your loan application form and supporting documents, such as the income tax assessment and payslips).
- Withhold any part of your principal loan amount for any reason.
To view the Ministry of Law’s full guidelines in dealing with moneylenders, you may visit here.
Here’s What You Should Consider When Taking a Loan With a Money Lender
Before deciding on your loan plan, keep these key points in mind:
- Before approaching a moneylender, consider other alternatives, such as the various financial assistance schemes. You may contact the agencies to find out more about their schemes.
- You are legally obliged to fulfill any loan contract you enter into with a licensed moneylender.
- Consider your ability to abide by the contractual terms. Borrow only what you need and what you can afford to repay to avoid late payment fees and snowballing interests.
- Make sure you fully understand the terms of the contract, in particular, the repayment schedule, the interest rate charged, and the fees applicable.
- Consider carefully before agreeing to any contractual term which allows a moneylender to lodge a caveat on the sale proceeds of your real estate property upon default of the loan repayment. When a caveat is lodged against your property, you will not be able to sell it without first repaying the moneylender in full. If the repayment is taken from the net proceeds from the sale of the property, it can wipe out all or a substantial portion of the proceeds.
- Compare moneylenders without rushing into a loan commitment. See which plan and terms are more favourable to you.
How Can Raffles Credit Help You?
Everyone should have equal and easy access to financial services, no matter their credit background or current financial capabilities.
Raffles Credit empowers you to achieve your financial balance through our wide range of loan plans with the lightest interest rates possible.
With our pursuit of quality customer service, simplest loan processes, and ethical way of business, we can help you stay on top of your finances with peace of mind. We are strive to be your go-to Toa Payoh Money Lender Singapore and will help take care of your financial needs today.
Your trust and confidence are important to us. For urgent cash loans in Singapore, we promise you safe and honest financial solutions. Let’s discuss your personalised loan plan today.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below