Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Punggol
Are you looking to settle down? Then consider Punggol when shopping around for the home of your dreams. This developing town is predominantly a residential area that is located on the Tanjong Punggol Peninsula.
Punggol is worth considering if you want waterfront property and beautiful water views. The town is also considered Singapore’s first Eco-Town because it has been designed to promote a sustainable way of living.
There are lots of amenities and activities to do that are available for Punggol residents. The man-made waterway provides a chance for residents to engage in water-based activities like kayaking.
You may need a personal loan to get started in furnishing a home, but that’s okay.
How to Identify Licensed Moneylender?
You need to ensure that you obtain from a licensed moneylender personal loan in Punggol. This is very important because such moneylenders are regulated.
All licensed moneylenders in Singapore are listed in the Registry of Moneylenders under the Ministry of Law of Singapore. Other characteristics of licensed moneylenders include but not limited to the following:
- They avoid soliciting for loans via flyers, SMSes, emails, or other forms of advertisements
- They don’t grant you a loan without giving you a copy of the Note of contract for the loan and/or without properly explaining to you all the terms and conditions.
- They also don’t grant you a loan without exercising due diligence (e.g. approving a loan over the phone, SMS, or email before even receiving your loan application form and supporting documents, such as the income tax assessment and payslips).
- They don’t ask for your SingPass user ID and/or password.
- They don’t retain your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s license, passport, work permit, employment pass or ATM card).
- They don’t withhold any part of your principal loan amount for any reason.
What to Consider When Taking a Loan?
- How much you need and what those needs are: You should borrow what you need or slightly more so that you can meet your financial needs. Be sure to get the right kind of loan. Different loans have different purposes. And some loans may be unsuitable for your purposes. A personal loan, however, tends to be multi-functional.
- How much it will cost you: Loans are not free. So consider the administrative fees as well as the total interest you will be charged by the end of the loan term. Remember, if you offer collateral, your interest rates should be lower.
- How flexible the loan terms are: The flexibility of your loan term is important because it determines the ease with which you can pay off your loan. If you need to renegotiate terms because your financial position changes, you should be able to do that.
- How much you earn: Your monthly income determines how much loan you can access as well as how easily you can pay off your debts.
- How fast you can get a loan: You should prioritize loans that you can access quickly should the need arise. That way, you can deal with financial emergencies.
How Our Company Can Help You? Why Us?
Now that you know what to look for in a moneylender and how to choose a loan type that works for you, here’s how our company, Raffles Credit, can help you if you want a personal loan:
- We offer personal loans of up to six times your monthly income.
- We have a transparent way of doing business – we show you all the fees and charges upfront. There are no hidden charges.
- We offer unsecured loans, which are a great option if you don’t have any collateral.
- Our application process is quick. You can apply online, book an appointment for verification and loan plan customization, and get your money within an hour after the loan agreement has been signed.
We offer personal loans that you can access so long as you are over 21 years, and meet the minimum income requirements. These loans are available whether you are a Singaporean, a PR, or a foreigner. We don’t discriminate.
Are you looking for a loan to take care of your financial needs? Visit Raffles Credit Punggol Money Lender.
We are licensed and regulated. And we have 5-star ratings and hundreds of positive reviews on Google and Loan Advisor. We will help take care of your financial needs today. Call us today at +65 6235 1788
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below