Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Little India
For a taste of India in Singapore, Little India is the place to be. To the Indian Singaporean community, this place is also known as Tekka. This culturally rich area is located to the East of the Singapore River and is part of Rochor. In the mid-19th Century, Europeans used to visit the neighborhood for its racecourse.
You can find many different places of worship including temples, churches, mosques, and a Sikh Gurdwara. Many of these places of worship are rich in history and are quite old. Some of the buildings date back to the late 19th and early 20th Centuries.
Little India is always worth visiting. And if you are short of funds, you could always get a personal loan to fund memorable travels to the area.
Advantages of Taking a Loan With a Money Lender
- A licensed moneylender adheres to the laws. Legal moneylenders are not allowed to lend money at rates that are more than 4% per month to individual borrowers.
- Fewer restrictions. Moneylenders are more concerned about your ability to pay currently, than what you did in the past. So, if you have a steady income, you are likely to get your loan application approved.
- Short loan processing process than banks. They can approve your application usually within an hour. That ensures that you can access money quickly in a financial emergency.
- There are no hidden charges. Legal moneylenders will let you know upfront what the fees and interest rates are, and how they are calculated. You will be aware of what you are expected to pay for your loan until it’s paid off.
- Privacy. Unlike family and friends, moneylenders are obligated to protect your privacy as a borrower.
Steps of Applying for a Loan
- Find a licensed moneylender near Little India. To do this, you need to check the Registry of Moneylenders under the Ministry of Law.Determine the kind of loan you need and the loan products your shortlisted moneylenders are offering.
- Access the moneylender’s website and apply online for the loan you need. Fill in all the required details.
- Wait for the message that indicates you have gotten preliminary approval. Then book an appointment for physical verification.
- Get all relevant documents required for the loan application process. These may include your ID or passport, proof of employment and income, proof of residence, your SingPass, etc.
- Show up at the moneylender’s office for verification and discuss the terms and conditions of the loan contract.
- Get your cash as soon as the agreement has been signed!
How Can Our Company Help You? Why Us?
Raffles Credit is one of the leading moneylenders in the country. We have a variety of loan products to suit all manner of financial needs. Our loans are available to Singaporeans, PRs, and foreigners.
Looking for a licensed moneylender in Little India to give you a personal loan? Raffles Credit is here for you. And we have 5-star ratings and hundreds of positive reviews on Google and Loan Advisor as proof of how great our services are. If you ever face financial difficulties, Little India Personal Loan can help you out. Feel free to call us at +65 6235 1788.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below