Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Hougang
Hougang is a residential town in the northeastern part of Singapore. With almost 230,000 residents as of 2019, it’s currently the most populated town in the region.
Aside from sports halls and community centers, residents get to enjoy nearby parks like the Realty Park Playground, Hougang Neighbourhood Park, and Punggol Park. As for food, Hougang Oyster Omelette & Fried Kway Teow and Sin Heng Kee Porridge will make your Hougang trip truly unforgettable.
Should you need a licensed money lender near Hougang, this post gives you a brief rundown of the loan application process.
How to choose a good money lender near me?
Before you decide to work with any moneylender, you must ensure that you’re dealing with a company that’s both licensed and legitimate. Here are some other things to consider:
- Loan specialty: Like other businesses, moneylenders have their specialties. Thus, it’s recommended to know what type of loan fits your situation so you can get connected with the right moneylender.
- Terms & conditions: Legitimate moneylenders will always make their terms easily understandable. They also won’t hesitate to explain things if you need further clarification.
- Transparency: In relation to the previous point, legitimate moneylenders will also be open with all the details of your transaction. You’ll always know what occurs every step of the way.
- Interest rates: According to the Ministry of Law, licensed moneylenders in Singapore can only charge up to 4% at most — with the exception of business loans.
- Reviews & reputation: One of the best ways to determine a moneylender’s credibility is to learn what others have to say about their services. It can be time-consuming to read through customer reviews, but a consistent positive feedback speaks volumes.
How to apply for a loan?
There are different types of loan that you can apply for, and each of them is good for particular situations. If you’re ready to apply for a loan, here are the 4 steps that you need to take:
Step 1: Determine the amount
Most loans will grant you cash that’s up to 6x of your monthly income. Depending on your unique case, the moneylender will help you choose the loan that is most appropriate for you.
Step 2: Check the requirements
Moneylenders don’t require a lot of documents prior to a loan’s approval. Oftentimes, they only need your ID card or NRIC, proof of residence, 3 recent pay slips, and SingPass. If they need anything more, they’ll tell you right away.
Step 3: Submit application
Once you’ve gathered the necessary information and documents, you can now submit your application via phone or email.
Step 4: Read the terms & condition
After the moneylender examines your application, they will create a customized loan plan for you. Go through the terms and conditions, and if all is good, you can sign the contract.
Contact us at 6235 1788 or [email protected] today if you need a licensed moneylender near you that you can trust!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below