Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Dhoby Ghaut
Most Singaporeans know Dhoby Ghaut as a triple interchange train station that can be found along Orchard Road. Historically, the term “Dhoby Ghaut” referred to Indian washermen who did their laundry in a stream that used to be in the area.
Although Indian dhobis are long gone, their legacy has remained — even if it’s just by name. Today, the Dhoby Ghaut station is just a few minutes’ walk away from known attractions like Istana Park, Fort Canning Park, National Museum of Singapore, and Clarke Quay.
If you ever find yourself needing some financial help while you’re in Dhoby Ghaut, you can simply apply for a fast cash loan with a licensed moneylender.
What is a fast cash loan?
Based on the name, a fast cash loan is any loan that can be approved as quickly as possible. Depending on the time of the application, the loan can be approved within an hour, and the cash can be claimed on the same day or the next day.
All loans offered by Raffles Credit are considered fast cash loans. Our loan plans include: personal loan, business loan, foreigner loan, monthly loan, and payday loan. If your current situation calls for urgency, a licensed moneylender may be the better option.
That’s because banks typically have higher requirements and more regulations to follow when it comes to their loans. This means that not only may you have to wait longer, but the rejection rate is also higher.
Advantages of taking a fast cash loan with money lenders
- Manageable requirements: Unlike banks, licensed moneylenders don’t require documents that are hard to obtain. To be eligible for a loan, you only need your ID card / NRIC, proof of residence, tenancy agreement (if you’re renting a flat), SingPass, employment letter if you haven’t been employed for more than 6 months and 3 latest payslips.
- Quick process: The whole loan approval process doesn’t take too long because licensed moneylenders don’t have a lot of requirements to consider.
- Strict regulations: All licensed moneylenders must adhere to the rules set by the Ministry of Law. This means that they must strictly abide by these laws if they wish to stay in business.
- Fewer restrictions: While banks are more particular with a borrower’s credit score, moneylenders tend to be more lenient. Thus, you can still be approved even if your current credit score isn’t the best.
How to apply?
When you’re ready to get a fast cash loan, here’s what you need to do:
- Get in touch with us: Apply for a loan by contacting us through our website or through phone.
- Attend the scheduled consultation: When we approve your application, we’ll invite you to our office so we can customize your loan plan.
- Claim your cash: If all terms and conditions have been agreed upon, you can claim your cash minutes after you sign the contract.
How can Raffles Credit help you?
Raffles Credit has been in the moneylending business for a decade. Over the years, we’ve become one of the most renowned moneylenders in Singapore, mainly because of our unwavering dedication to our customers.
If you live in Bukit Timah and is in need of financial help, visit Raffles Credit Dhoby Ghaut Money Lender.
Looking for a moneylender that provides urgent cash loan in Singapore is never hard, especially if you list Raffles Credit among your options.
Contact us at 6235 1788 or firstname.lastname@example.org to know which fast cash loan is the right one for you.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below