Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bishan
Despite the towering skyline of residential blocks and the modern neighbourhood amenities, Bishan has retained its traditional charm and a sense of being one with nature.
Located in the central part of Singapore, the town is home to two prestigious schools, Catholic High School and Raffles Institution. With Bishan North Shopping Mall and Junction 8, residents would have easy access to complete shopping and services needs.
We can’t talk about Bishan without mentioning food. The locals’ favourite hotspot is Kim San Leng Food Centre and Ming Kee Chicken Rice has become a stalwart chicken rice stall and we recommend Lian Bang Fu Zhou for their delightful dim sum.
With such an interactive dynamic neighbourhood, Bishan is no wonder a prime estate that’s bustling with exciting business ideas. If you’re looking to expand your operation, or in need of additional working capital, you can always rely on Raffles Credit.
What is a SME Business Loan?
SME businesses are the backbone of our society. In order to keep these smaller companies running, lenders need a way in which they can provide financial assistance when needed; that’s why there is an option for loans specifically designated as “SME Business Loans.”
This can be the perfect solution for your business if you want to invest in growing projects or purchase materials without worrying about getting enough funding from other sources.
Advantages of taking a business loan with money lenders
Aside from the more lenient guidelines and fair interest rates compared to banks, here are the advantages of taking a loan with Raffles Credit:
- Quick Approval and Fast Cash Disbursement. Our simpler eligibility criteria and easy-to-obtain requirements will allow borrowers to qualify for the loan quickly. Once all the loan terms are agreed upon, you’ll conveniently receive your cash within the day or next.
- Unsecured Loans. Generally, our loan can grant up to $200,000 for unsecured loans.
- Immediately Accessible. Our wide range of financial solutions cater to different needs and situations and the first step of online application can be swiftly done at the comfort of your home.
- Legal and Regulated Financial Solutions. Responsible lenders like Raffles Credit are lawfully authorized and follow the rules imposed by the Ministry of Law. To verify if your preferred lender is licensed, check the Registry of Moneylenders, Ministry of Law.
How to Apply for a SME Business Loan:
- Borrower’s business must be registered in Singapore
- Business must be operational for at least one (1) year
- Annual business turnover must be at least $60,000
- All directors and partners NRIC
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (both personal & from the company)
- Recent financial statements, invoices or business contracts, utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6-month bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors & partners (if any)
- Office/shop tenancy agreement (if any)
Steps in Applying
Step 1: Send us a filled-out form online, wherever you are, and immediately receive a confirmed appointment for your visit at our office.
Step 2: At our office, our friendly loan officers will discuss with you about your customised loan plan in detail to make sure you get the exact financing that you need.
Step 3: Once your loan plan is finalised, agreed upon, and signed, you will receive your cash in no time.
How Can Raffles Credit Help You?
No matter the industry and your enterprising aspirations, your business should never be undervalued. Raffles Credit empowers your business to achieve your financial balance through our safe and reliable SME loan plans with the lightest interest rates possible.
Let us help you jumpstart your business plans. Raffles Credit is your most trustworthy licensed money lender near Bishan. Book an appointment with us today!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender by Location
Ready To Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below