Financing options you can tailor to your business
Regardless of how long you have been in business, you may suffer a degree of the recession in your business. Due to some reasons that you find it difficult to explain, your seemingly successful business may face financial challenges.
If you are witnessing this, taking a business loan from Raffles Credit is the way out. We offer you the best Business loan to give your business a soft landing or the resources to revive it.
Before you apply for our loan, check the qualification criteria for all loan borrowers and see whether you are qualified for the loan.
Business Loan Qualification Criteria
These are the few qualification criteria you must satisfy before you can get the loan:
- Your business must be registered in Singapore.
- You must have been in the business for a minimum of one year
- Minimum Turnover of $60,000
If you meet these conditions, you also need to submit some important documents for verification.
Documents for Verification
- ALL Directors / Partners NRIC
- Recent Information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (Both personal & company)
- Recent Financial Statement
- Recent Invoices or Business Contracts
- Recent Utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6 months bank statements
- List of Assets Own by the Company, Directors & Partners (If Any)
- Office / Shop Tenancy Agreement (If Any)
- Singpass (To Download IRAS NOA)
Get preliminary approval in 30 minutes by applying here